At TheHide&Sleek we only use the softest, most luxurious cowhide we can source.
- Variations and differing hair directions are natural features, therefore, each item is completely unique.
- Over time hide hair may become shorter in areas that receive repeated friction. This is a natural progression of the hide and should not be considered an imperfection.
- In order to slow this natural process please avoid harsh wear, change the side your bag is worn on, and please store your item in a clean dry area.
- To clean the cowhide, brush delicately in the direction of the hair to remove loose dirt. Use a damp cloth, gently rub the fur, and be sure to avoid excessive moisture.
- With a little love, leather will last a lifetime.
- Leather styles can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth and when required (we recommend every 6 months). A quality leather cleaner and a soft rag can be used to remove any built-up dirt and debris.
- Smooth leathers can also be cleaned with a sable soap and damp cloth.
- All our products are manufactured and sourced globally and we only tolerate ethical and quality working conditions.
The Hide&Sleek Team